Sunday, November 29, 2015

Would You Like a Candidate with That?

A great way to connect with voters is to do something that makes yourself appear to be on the same level as them. This last week Jeb Bush decided to do this by going and talking to each customer that came through the drive thru line at a Dunkin Donuts in New Hampshire. While it is not a traditional grassroots campaign move, it is certainly something that those voters will not forget.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this would connect with voters as much as it would have more of the celebrity effect, especially in NH. I think its definitely important for nominees to show that they are trying to directly connect with the people who they are trying to gain votes from, but how much of an effect did this have on the few folks waiting in line at Dunkin Donuts? I wonder if they would vote for him just because they met him..?

    ReplyDelete